as of two days ago, but I mean, hey, I’m getting it done, so back off.
Look how big she is!!! **banana for perspective 😉 **
This little girl has grown up tremendously in the last couple of months!
She has so much to say ALL the time, she really likes the consonant sounds: /m, b, p, k, g/, and we’ve heard something similar to ‘hi’ and and an approximation to ‘mama.’ Her only true word right now is ‘more’ in the context of eating, I’m currently trying to help her generalize to toys 🙂
I think Mira’s face speaks to how she feels about me applying my speech therapist skills on her.
Her current likes:
- Having friends/family all around her
- Going on walks – this one hasn’t changed since birth
- Her lovie- bunny – thanks auntie Kate, Emily, and Lo Lo
- When her mama dances and makes funny faces at her
- Oliver playing with toys
- Papa putting her on his shoulders
- Eating ALL the food.
- Going for runs
- Still hates going to sleep – the amount of tears involved have GREATLY decreased, but there are often tears nonetheless.
- She went through a small phrase of separation anxiety, but that was short lived and she’s back to being super social. **knock on wood, because I hear it can get worst**
I left that last one blank because honestly guys there is not a lot that Mira doesn’t like right now! She is a bad ass chick and SOoooOO much fun to hang out with. I’m just really relishing in it because developmentally she’s suppose to hate me/structure pretty strongly in a year or so. So don’t worry, I know, “enjoy these moments!”
I will say, I love it when I see mamas posting pics of their older children, just loving those moments too (like, they do happen!) My girlfriend recently posted the sweetest pic of a snuggle moment with her four-year-old daughter, and all I thought was “YAY, I can’t wait to cuddle like that with Mira!”
Mira had some awesome friend moments over the last couple of months, and she is really looking forward to more chances to hang out with friends!
We had to say goodbye to our boner boy, Charlie. I’m so happy that Mira was able to spend the first part of her life with him. He loved her so much, and I know he will be watching over her as she grows.
Mira celebrated her first Valentine’s Day and thanks to her aunt Rebecca she was pretty dolled up for the occasion.
Mira’s had a great couple of months, and we are looking forward to what this little firecracker has in store for us 🙂
Leave a Reply