I was going to come at you with a Sunday Style post, but we didn’t realize until way too late that there was a big grease spot right where we were taking photos and they just turned out…meh….
I will share with you these two photos from the shoot, of my current obsession!
These shoes are extremely comfy, cool (it’s been 100 degrees this past week), and very cute! I got them on Urban Outfitter’s sale, and they are unfortunately all sold out now, but they have a lot of similar styles.
Shoes: Ecote Huaraches (similar here, I would totally buy these ones too!)
Now it’s time for food porn!
I often find that the typical peanut butter chocolate chip cookie is just not peanut buttery enough for my taste. Because these cookies don’t have flour in them it allows the peanut butter to shine through a bit more.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in the cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Form tbsp size cookies on cookie sheet two inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.